BURN
BURN
BURN
BURN
BURN
BURN
BURN
BURN
BURN
BURN

92% Assembled, Rest Easy Self Assembly

Customer Reviews

Based on 5 reviews
80%
(4)
20%
(1)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
J
Jagan Balan
perfect

Amazing Riding Experience

S
Shresth Ghose
top cycle

Awesome Product

C
Chaitanya Samuel
sahi hai

Yes it is very important to me

D
Darshan Sehgal
best cycle

Worthy

A
Amrit
Excellent product...!!!

Great bicycle for all age groups and comfortable to ride. Good product from Geekay. Bicycle is coming with 80% inbuilt fitting and remaining 20% of fitting we have to do it and it is easy to do ourselves. Overall rating I would give is 5/5.